Age UK Donation
Age UK's vision is to make the UK a great place to grow older. We do this by inspiring, supporting and enabling in a number of ways.
- We help millions of people to know their rights and make the best choices for later life.
- We put people in control of the care they receive, while sharing best practice to improve services.
- We tackle loneliness, get older people active, and support people to stay independent for longer.
- We run campaigns and conduct research to help make later life better for older people today and tomorrow.
- We help the network to offer vital community support by providing unrestricted income, helping it raise money, and working together to improve quality.
- Age UK’s international charity delivers our work in some of the poorest countries around the world.
Fundraising through donations, legacies, gifts, partnerships and other voluntary contributions makes up our largest source of net income at 64.5%.
Without your help‚ we cannot provide the vital information‚ advice and services that help millions of older people.
Help us make later life better.