Bromley Brighter Beginnings Donation
We are Bromley Brighter Beginnings.
We distribute prams, clothes, highchairs, nappies and toiletries to families in need living in the London Borough of Bromley. Most of our items are donated by local parents. Families, many of whom are fleeing domestic violence, are referred to our service by health professionals in the area.
Our aims include;
- providing essential baby, child or household items to local families in financial hardship;
- raising awareness about the level of poverty in the London Borough of Bromley and the impact of this poverty on the lives of children and their parents;
- funding occasional activities & essentials for women and children living in domestic violence refuges;
- signposting families to other local sources of support as necessary;
- thereby reducing stress, anxiety and depression, which will in turn help the children in these deprived families;
- and facilitating the recycling of baby- and child-related items that the original owners no longer use.
Your contribution will help us buy items for the newborn packs we provide for expectant mums and their babies, as well as new mattresses for the cots we supply.
Donate now to help us support local families in need.