Stonewall Equality Ltd Donation
We are Stonewall.
We're here to let all lesbian, gay, bi and trans people, here and abroad, know they're not alone.
We believe we're stronger united, so we partner with organisations that help us create real change for the better. We have laid deep foundations across Britain - in some of our greatest institutions - so our communities can continue to find ways to flourish, and individuals can reach their full potential. We’re here to support those who can’t yet be themselves.
But our work is not finished yet. Not until everyone feels free to be who they are, wherever they are.
- Over 100 hate crimes each week are committed against LGBT people
- Over 75,000 young LGBT people in Britain are bullied in school every year
- 3,200,000 people have witnessed physical or verbal homophobic abuse at work
- More than 2 in 5 trans people in Britain have been attacked or threatened with violence
- Same sex relationships are illegal in over 70 countries around the world
99p of every £1 donated goes directly on our programmes, campaigns and fundraising.
Thank you for helping create a world where everyone is free to be themselves.